Tips & Safety
- For best results, burn until wax melts evenly across.
- Always keep wick centered and trim to 1/4″ before each use.
- Stop burning candles when 1/2″ of wax remains.
- Burn in sight away from flammable objects, children and pets.
- Burn on heat safe surface.
- Avoid drafts to ensure an even burn.
- Do not move a candle while lit. Wait till the candle has cooled down before moving. Tin holds heats, may be hotter to touch.
Our candles all come with a safety label, to ensure all our customers are well informed and safe with the use of our candles.
All of our candles are handmade with natural soy wax therefore may vary in color and finish. They may have irregularities and air bubbles when poured and cooled. When cooling, the wax may pull away from the sides of the glass slightly. It will not affect the quality of your candle.